What is E.S.A. Italy Delegation?
E.S.A. Italy is a promotion / representation page of the European Security Academy which is based in Poland (European Community).
There are no E.S.A. training Centers in Italy and there will never be.
The European Security Academy is a training academy for the international security sector and for governmental forces and is a training center certified by various worldwide and UK institutions.
To participate in our courses it is necessary to provide tangible information regarding criminal records.
E.S.A courses are runned in ENGLISH with the exception of special delegation courses or private courses.
E.S.A. does not offer work except as an instructor (after taking the appropriate course).
E.S.A. It is NOT a recruitment center and does not offer operational jobs to its students but recommends deserving ones to companies in the sector.
Before the Course
What documents I need to send?
- Valid criminal record check or its equivalent (for example: valid military ID, valid CP license)
or we can send You document “Self-Declaration on Criminal Background” to sign up and send back
- Document stating that You are physically and mentally fit for the training (for example: medical certificate from a family doctor/GP, valid military ID, valid CP license)
or we can send You document “Health Self Declaration Form” to sign up and send back
- Copy of a passport or two-sided ID (students have to be at least 18 year old)
- Flight/train tickets (for transport arrangements / pick-up and drop-off service)
- European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or other private insurance
Do I need any previous experience in order to join the course?
- In case of these courses, previous experience with firearms would be beneficial, however, it is not required to participate:
- Tactical Pistol
- Tactical Carbine
- Combined Firearms
- First Person on Scene
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care / MIRA
- Security Driving / B6-B7 Armored
- Close Protection Operative
- Maritime Security Operative
- Designated Defense Marksman
- Tactical Shotgun OperatorIn case of these courses, previous subject experience is recommended:
- Dynamic Pistol – it is beneficial to start with: Tactical Pistol
- Dynamic Carbine – it is beneficial to start with: Tactical Carbine
- Private Military Contractor – it is beneficial to start with: Close Protection Operative or
- Combined Firearms or Tactical Pistol + Tactical Carbine or Maritime Security Operative
- Close Quarter Battle – it is beneficial to start with: Private Military Contractor or Combined Firearms
- CPO – Detail Leader – it is beneficial to start with: Close Protection Operative
- Counter Terror – it is beneficial to start with: Close Quarter Battle or Private Military Contractor or Combined Firearms
- Urban Warfare – it is beneficial to start with: Close Quarter Battle or/and Counter TerrorIn case of these courses, previous subject experience is required:
- TRTP – You are ESA graduate with subject experience. In case of doubts if You can join the course, please contact Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DDM Advanced – You are ESA graduate with subject experience. In case of doubts if You can join the course, please contact Operations Manager: email@example.com
- Law Enforcement Instructor Development – Please contact Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org and sign up after getting approval
- Center Axis Reloc – Please contact Operations Manager: email@example.com and sign up after getting approval
- Vehicle – Close Quarter Battle – Please contact Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org and sign up after getting approval
- Jungle Survivor – Please contact Operations Manager: email@example.com and sign up after getting approval
Can I get a job after ESA course?
- The core of European Security Academy are educational programs upgrading credentials required to apply for specific jobs within security and defense industry. Nevertheless, thanks to international recognition and global partners as well as own security assignments, we periodically recruit among graduating students. For more info please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
When shall I sign up and pay to keep a place?
- The sooner, the better.ESA does not announce a deadline for courses registration. Students who have paid advance payment can be sure that they are on the list.
It is hard to predict when a particular course will be fully booked as it depends on many factors.
Do I need Visa in order to enter Poland? How to apply for Schengen Visa?
- Please check this page if You need Visa in order to enter Poland.
- If You need a Visa, we can support Your Visa Application. Based on a copy of Your passport and after getting paid for the course, we can prepare an Invitation (contact: email@example.com), so that You can start Visa Application starting with this link.In the case of VISA refusal, we will send You back the amount we got from you minus a small handling fee (10 GBP / 10 EUR / 10 USD).In case of pay pal payment, handling fee can reach 10% of the total amount we got from You.
Logistics (pick-up and drop-off service). I am travelling to Poznań by plane, do You provide transport?
- Pick-Up Service:Date: the day before the course
Time: 17:00 – 18:00
Place: Poznań Airport Ławica (POZ)
Meeting point: in front of “SO COFFEE” cafeExact pick-up time depends on many factors. When sending You planned pick-up time, we will send You photos showing the meeting point as well.
- Drop-Off Service:
Date: the date after the course
Time: 08:30 – 09:30Usually, it takes around 1-1.5 h to get to the airport, therefore it is safe to book a return ticket the day after the course later than afternoon.
Logistics (pick-up and drop-off service). I am travelling to Poznań by train / bus. Do You provide transport?
- Pick-up Service:Date: the day before the course
Time: 17:00 – 18:00
Place: “Avenida Poznań” Shopping Center (in front of main entrance, close to roundabout)
(this shopping mall is close to train station “Poznań Główny” and Bus Stop)Exact pick-up time depends on many factors. When sending You planned pick-up time, we will send You photos showing the meeting point as well.
- Drop-off Service:
Date: the date after the course
Time: 08:30 – 09:30Usually it takes around 1-1.5 h to get to train station, therefore it is safe to book a return ticket the day after the course later than afternoon.
Logistics: I’m travelling by car. How to get to ESA Campus?
- Please arrive at ESA Campus the day before the course around 18:30Training Center / Palace Complex:
63-130 Ksiaz Wielkopolski Poland GPS: 52.033208 ; 17.207765You can leave the campus the day after the course after breakfast
Equipment: What do I need?
These will be useful during the course:
- Tactical Clothes (you can buy them at ESA shop)
- Tactical Gloves (you can buy them at ESA shop)
- Sturdy Belt (you can buy them at ESA shop)
- Tactical Shoes
- Toiletries and towel/s
- clothing suitable for weather
- sports clothes (optionally / for the gym / basketball)
- sunglasses (optionally)
In case of Close Protection Operative course:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Suite and tie or other business elegance clothes for practical tasks / VIP Protection
- PC / Personal Computer or optionally tablet or good quality phone (recommended but not required)
In case of CPO – Detail Leader:
- PC / Personal Computer or optionally tablet or good quality phone (required)
In case of Maritime Security Operative course:
- Swimming Trunks
- 2 passport size photographs
In case of Designated Defence Marksmanship and DDM-Advanced course:
- Camel back / back pack with a water container
- Military scarf / schmag
- Jack-knife or Tactical knife *NOT carry-on/hand luggage *(check the knife length as according to local law legislation)
- Military anorak
Physical stamina. How should I prepare? Are there any physical requirements?
- There is no one defined scale for Physical Abilities for each and every student coming to our Academy. Nevertheless, we believe that candidates must have general self-awareness in this matter. If you can maintain 45 min of moderate physical activity of any type (jogging, team sport, march in the terrain) you should be fine.
Can You provide a separate course: for a group or an individual?
- Please contact the Managing Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide as much information as possible, such as:
- how many students there might be
- date of the course
- type of the course
- previous experience of the group
Language: the course language is English.
- We require effective communication in English. In case of some courses, we also provide study materials in English. In case of accredited courses, there are written exams in English (CPO, MSO, FPOS, MIRA/TCCC) There are also courses dedicated to non-English speaking students. You can see “ESA Global” and contact the appropriate Rappresentative to find out more.
How does ESA trainings in other countries look like?
- Please visit “ESA Global” page. You can contact our Instructors and Representatives from all over the world.
During the course
What does the day at ESA Training Center look like?
- We dedicate 10 hours per day for the training.
There are breaks for meals as below:
- The fee for the course includes accomodation.
In the majority of cases, we offer double rooms. However, multiple rooms may happen as well.
- The fee for the course includes full-board accomodation (three meals per day / buffet meal). In general:07:30 breakfast
18:30 dinnerCoffee, tea and water is available 24/7
You can buy snacks at ESA shop (some bars and beverages).
Enquiries and problems during my stay
During You stay at ESA campus and in case of any problems, please contact:
- Facility Manager
0048 538 239 300
- Facility Assistant
0048 728 217 203
Where can I buy ESA merchandise / ESA clothes?
- In Palace complex, you will find ESA Shop with all of the equipment and souvenirs we currently have as well as basic toiletries.
- Opening time:
Monday to Friday
13:30 – 15:30
Please contact: email@example.com if You want too see the catalogue and make an order.
- Laundry Service– Put Your laundry to the bag (you will find the bag in Your wardrobe)
– Take the bag to reception and inform Facility Manager or Facility Assistant
– Extra fee for these services is 20 EUR, 80 PLN, 25 USD, 15 GBP
I need to stay for an additional night before or after the course
- In case of availability, extra night costs 60 EUR per day (full-board accommodation).
What does the course fee includes?
- Full board (3 meals a day)
- Necessary equipment/gears
- Transport (for free only according to the scheduled plan)
- Certificates and accredited diplomas in case of some courses
- Access to the Internet
- Access to the gym
- Study materials (in case of some courses)
- Postal service (in case of sending accredited certificates)
- Access to the laundry service available at extra cost (10 EUR, 40 PLN, 15 USD, 12 GBP)Extra costs: tickets / transport (see: Logistics)
What are the payment options for the courses?
- First option: Firstly, after having registered you need to pay an advance payment that is 300 EUR / 300 GBP / 300 USD / 1000 PLN depending on the currency you choose. Then your place is booked on the system.Secondly, you must pay the remaining amount at least 5 working days before the course starts.
- Second option: Alternatively, after having registered you may pay the full amount at once. Then, you place is booked. No matter which option you choose, you are obliged to pay full amount for the course/es before you come to the Campus. If you decide to pay advance payment, the second transfer of the remaining amount needs to be done in the same currency. It is higly reccommended to pay via BANK TRANSFER.In trans-border settlement the IBAN account number or BIC code should be used.European Security Academy
Powstancow Slaskich 202
Poland IBAN number of EUR account:
PL07124067681978001084436596 IBAN number of PLN account:
49 1240 6768 1111 0010 8443 6219 IBAN number of GBP account:
PL 48 1240 6768 1789 0010 8443 7160 IBAN number of USD account:
PL 24 1240 6768 1787 0010 8443 6916 the Bank Pekao SA
BIC code: PKOPPLPW
Bank Polska Kasa Opieki Spolka Akcyjna
Grzybowska Street 53/57
- Subject of a bank transfer: full name and the name of the course (Please use first letters of the course to suggest the name of the course as well as suggest the date of the course).
For example: James Bond, CPO II 2019 or James Bond, CPO February 2019 Alternatively you may pay via PAYPAL.Nethertheless, an additional 3 % fee will be added to your transaction. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org: Your paypal mail address
Amount you want to pay (advance payment /remaining amount/ full payment
Currency (EUR/GBP/USD/PLN)and we will send you a PAYPAL MONEY REQUEST.
- I need an invoice. How to get one for the training?
- There are a few options: PAYMENT CONFIRMATION(it can be prepared in a very short period of time, basing on Your full name) INVOICE / PERSONAL DATA(basing on Your full name and Your address including Your country)(there is a need to inform us about the invoice before the course ends)INVOICE / COMPANY DETAILS(basing on Your company details / business address / VAT number)You can easily check if Your company has a valid European VAT number:http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/vieshome.do?locale=en(there is a need to inform us about the invoice before the course ends)PRO FORMA INVOICE(in case of making a bank transfer in advance and when required by Your company or bank)Please contact: email@example.com with information what document You need and providing appropriate data.COMPANY DETAILS FOR FOREIGNERS:European Security Academy Limited Partnership
Powstańców Śląskich 202
VAT: PL8992847174COMPANY DETAILS FOR NATIVES:European Security Academy spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k.
Powstańców Śląskich 202
- Certificates: After the completion of an accredited course, certificates issued by Awarding Bodies are sent free of charge via courier within the EU. Any other destinations are charged according to a regular price list. Alternatively, the certificates can be sent free of charge via traditional post.
Awarding Bodies, Institutions and Qualifications
What qualifications ESA can provide me?
- Level 3 International Certificate in Close Protection Operative (Close Protection Operative)
- Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (First Response Emergency Care / FREC)
- Weapons and Tactics for High Risk Environment (Private Military Contractor)
- Maritime Security Team Member Assured Programme (Maritime Security Operative)Bear in mind that we send accredited certificates at least a week after the course ends.
What institutions and awarding bodies approved ESA?
- Highfield (HABC)
- Qualsafe Awards (QA)
- Security Industry Authority (SIA)
- Security Training Authority (STA)
- Pearson Edexcel (BTEC)
- Association of First Aiders (AoFA)
- City & Guilds
- International training courses for specialists within the scope of close protection and property protection (LL-C)
- Member of International Code of Conduct Association (ICoCA)